Conference consultancy Hamburg
Hamburg is home to roughly 1.8 million inhabitants and Germany’s second largest city after Berlin. Hamburg boasts such a geographically beneficial location that it has always been the place where the world has gone in and out. Its more than 90 consulates make Hamburg the second largest consulate location after New York City. Hamburg’s container port is the second largest in Europe.
Benefit from our longstanding event experience! After more than 20 years of experience in the event business we have seen it all. Let us support you with our expertise so that you can concentrate on the essential things ahead of your event.
Our conference consultancy supports you in all key regards:
- ONE POC for all conference-related matters before, during and after the event
- Consulting and coordinating with the event organizer(s) – as closely as possible, as closely as necessary
- Consulting on the best setup for a successful conference
- Consulting, selection and organization of the appropriate conference equipment (simultaneous translation booths, AV equipment, presentation equipment)
- Consulting, selection and organization of qualified conference interpreters that are experienced in the respective topic and who accompany your conference as simultaneous or consecutive interpreters
- Consulting, selection and organization of a qualified and experienced interpreter as head of the interpreter team and onsite POC
- Tips for speakers and on general event matters
- Background information what is needed for interpreters to do a good job
- Consulting, organization and management of written translations before and after the event
Hiring Klemke Language Services, you will be able to concentrate on your day-to-day business and leave everything relating to the interpreting at your event up to us!
Klemke Language Services
Eschersheimer Landstr. 68
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0)69 / 17 29 79 93